Find a Female Lawyer
Welcome to the Tasmanian Women Lawyers Find a Female Lawyer Directory. Female practitioners in Tasmania are listed by their area of practice and region. If you are looking for a female lawyer in Tasmania you can search the Directory by name, region or by area of law.
If you are seeking legal advice please contact the lawyer directly using their details as listed.
If you would like to be listed in the Directory (or your current listing needs to be updated) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ekaterina Skalidis *Dobson Mitchell AllportEmployment law, commercial litigation
Ekaterina Skalidis is a senior associate in Dobson Mitchell Allport’s commercial litigation and dispute resolution group. She practises primarily in employment law and commercial litigation.
Ekaterina appears regularly in the Anti-Discrimination Tribunal and at conciliation conferences. She has extensive experience in:
- preparing and responding to unfair dismissal and adverse action matters;
- drafting employment contracts;
- advising employers on correct procurers relating to performance management and termination;
- drafting employment policies and procedures; advising about redundancies; and
- assisting with enterprise agreement negotiations and process.
Ekaterina appears in the Magistrates and Supreme Courts of Tasmania in proceedings for bankruptcy, adverse possession, debt recovery and minor criminal matters.
She is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and a director of both Anglicare Tasmania and Football Federation Tasmania.
Ekaterina a fluent Greek speaker.