Find a Female Lawyer
Welcome to the Tasmanian Women Lawyers Find a Female Lawyer Directory. Female practitioners in Tasmania are listed by their area of practice and region. If you are looking for a female lawyer in Tasmania you can search the Directory by name, region or by area of law.
If you are seeking legal advice please contact the lawyer directly using their details as listed.
If you would like to be listed in the Directory (or your current listing needs to be updated) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Larsen-Scott *Dobson Mitchell AllportIntellectual property, privacy, right to information
Susan Larsen-Scott is a principal in Dobson Mitchell Allport’s commercial team. She is a leading commercial lawyer, particularly in the fields of intellectual property, privacy and right to information. She is a practical and experienced contract negotiator, especially with supply and logistics contracts and franchise agreements.
Susan acts for local government, government business enterprises, statutory authorities, Tasmanian companies and foreign-owned Tasmanian subsidiaries, including:
- advising on and drafting supply contracts;
- advising on all aspects of intellectual property law including e-commerce, trade marks, licensing and assignment of intellectual property, confidentiality agreements, franchising, R & D agreements and information technology and software agreements;
- advising on Privacy Law including preparation of privacy policies and consents;
- advising on Right to Information and preparing and vetting RTI requests; and
- delivering legal training to clients, industry groups and the legal profession.
Susan sits on the Law Council of Australia’s SME Business Law Committee, which focuses on issues like competition law, fair trading and consumer protection affecting small business.
Susan has lectured at the University of Tasmania in aspects of commercial law and intellectual property. She is a contributory author of a chapter in Media Law for Non-Lawyers (Second Edition) 2014 published by Pret a Porter.